Our cake decoration classes, presented by our incredibly talented Cheffe Mégane and Sous-Cheffe Dorothée are the perfect activity to gift anyone who enjoys baking at home and would like to learn how to take your home-baked cakes to the next level with professional tips.
Beginner-friendly, this might also be to most delicious way to celebrate the holidays with your team!
In our class, you will learn how to:
- Bake a cake
- Make a buttercream
- Assemble your cake
- Decorate your cake
You will be provided with the base cake of your choice, and we will prepare an assortment of topping and decoration elements for your decor (confetti, caramel, meringue, chocolate...).
Each class can accommodate a maximum of 6 participants, with a minimum of 4 people for the class to be held. If by 72 hours before the class the minimum attendance is not met, we will work with you to either reschedule your class or provide you with a refund.
Below, you will find the list of available dates and current available spots:
- Thursday, January 11th - from 6 pm to 9 pm (6 left)
- Friday, January 12th - from 6 pm to 9 pm (6 left)
- Saturday, January 13th, from 10 am to 1 pm (6 left)
- Thursday, January 18th - from 6 pm to 9 pm (4 left)
- Friday, January 19th - from 6 pm to 9 pm (6 left)
- Saturday, January 20th, from 10 am to 1 pm (6 left)
- Thursday, January 25th - from 6 pm to 9 pm (5 left)
- Friday, January 26th - from 6 pm to 9 pm (6 left)
- Saturday, January 27th, from 10 am to 1 pm (6 left)
- Early afternoon classes: for groups only, can be scheduled on Monday, 15th, 22nd and 29th or Tuesday, 16th, 23rd and 30, from 2 to 5 p.m.
Cancellations: You can cancel your class up to one week before the event. If you are not able to make the class, you can gift your spot but we will not be issuing a refund.